About B-Lands Consulting
- Achieving Flawless Regulatory Compliance
- B-Lands Consulting provides consultancy services designed to help worldwide organisations comply with European Union regulations as well as major foreign legislations.
Our company provides business friendly services on the following:
- EU Biocides registration services and regulatory assistance with respect to Regulation (EC) No. 528/2012 on biocidal products
- EU Cosmetics registration services and regulatory assistance with respect to Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 on cosmetic products.
- EU REACH registration services and regulatory assistance with respect to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (EU REACH).
- Quick SDS/MSDS/eSDS Authoring Services in full compliance with REACH and Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on CLP
- CLP / GHS services with respect to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 on the Classification, Labelling and Packaging.
- SVHC compliance services and products screening against the latest updates of the Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC).
- Regulatory assistance with respect to key asian legislations
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) legislation
- RoHS (Restriction of the use of Hazardous Substances) legislation
- ELV / VHU (End of Life Vehicle:/ Vehicules Hors d’Usage) legislation
- EuP (Energy Using Products) legislation
As some EU compulsory requirements are country specific, such as the WEEE legislation, our services are designed to adapt and conform to each country's rules and regulations, while serving both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) companies. We assist our customers in determining proper regulation compliance schemes, including collaborative schemes involving other businesses such as Substance Information Exchange Forums (SIEFs).
B-Lands Consulting is located in Grenoble, in the Rhône-Alpes region, the leading French region in chemical research and production, biomedical technologies, micro-electronics production and the incubator of many more high-tech fields.
The proximity and dynamic interactions with researchers from Grenoble's University of Sciences (Joseph-Fourier) contribute greatly to the advancement of many industry players
When time is of the essence...
- Within the shortest possible delays
- With more than 10 years of experience in the régulatory industry, our services are provided speedy and effectively in accordance with the target legislations and rules of procédures; as well as the rules within that govern the handling of business confidential informations.
Inquiries: Quick Contact Form